IRRESISTIBLE ME


Hello, everyone!

During my life, I had various types of haircuts from short bobs and fringes to the hair that I have now: long wavy, never died ashy blond that becomes lighter in the summer. I am really happy with it every morning when I look into the mirror although as every woman I seek for change but I am not ready to commit to a long-term relationship. So that's why I was really happy when I got a chance to try these Irresistible Me extensions.

 I chose ash blonde color and 24'' length. The process of matching my hair and choosing the correct color was extremely easy and fast because they offer videos and fun quizzes to make our experience as pleasant and pain free as possible. The extensions themselves are great quality, the color matched mine perfectly. These are real human hair extensions, towards the ends the locks become slimmer as natural hair do and it helps them blend in with my own true hair really nicely. It's really easy to style and I think I am going to dye them some funky color since this is an option. You can compare the length and color bellow.


 Irresistible Me also offers amazing hair styling tools and all their products are really ( believe me really) reasonably priced and I had the best user experience ever. I totally recommend checking their page out and I guarantee that no matter if you are hair extension noobie or all knowing pro you will be satisfied.

12 comments:

  1. Lovely post dear! Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. "
    Hi we are from Tropika Club Magazine.

    Tropika Club Magazine is your leading online magazine for the discerning male and female Singaporean. We cover various topics of interest, ranging from beauty and vogue for her, and grooming and style for him, as well as city and destinations and top picks. To learn about Tropika Club's Search Directory for Beauty and Wellness Services, please click on this link

    Check out some of our articles below as our contribution to your blog roll:

    1. Top 10 Hair Removal Salons In Southeast Of Singapore

    2.Top 10 Facial Services In Western Singapore

    3.7 Foods with Polyphenols - Why Should You Care

    4. The Amazing Benefits of Salicylic Acid to Your Skin

    5.7 Great Places to Get Your Desktop Wallpapers for Free"

    ReplyDelete
  3. "

    Tropika Club Magazine is your leading online magazine for the discerning male and female Singaporean. We cover various topics of interest, ranging from beauty and vogue for her, and grooming and style for him, as well as city and destinations and top picks. To learn about Tropika Club's Search Directory for Beauty and Wellness Services, please click on this link

    1.Check out ARC Salon (Marine Parade)

    2.Check out D'Cut Hair Studio (Orchard)

    3.Check out De-Hair Profile (Orchard)

    4.Check out Giseno Hair & Beauty Aesthetics Studio (Kovan)

    5.Check out Hair Industry (Marine Parade)"

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Pinning some posts from Tropika Club Magazine.

    Tropika Club Magazine is your leading online magazine for the discerning male and female Singaporean. We cover various topics of interest, ranging from beauty and vogue for her, and grooming and style for him, as well as city and destinations and top picks. To learn about Tropika Club's Search Directory for Beauty and Wellness Services, please click on this link

    Check out some of our articles below as our contribution to your blog roll:

    1.Top 10 Best Bronzer in Singapore

    2.Top 10 Best Lip Stains in Singapore

    3.Why Am I Losing Instagram Followers?

    4.How Your Habits Will Determine Your Future

    5.Top 10 Best CC Cream in Singapore"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the article, its really very useful.

    ReplyDelete