MAYBELLINE COLORAMA



Now I am waiting the second coat of that light blue color to dry.Why not to tell my opinion about these nail polishes?Great opportunity! The formula itself is good because it could last  to four days and this line has an amazing variety of colors. Really stunning. And that light blue is my favorite nail polish second month in a row. Although, it would be fair to tell you that I have a complicated relationship with that green color which is actually a transparent polish with green and golden particles in it and it just looks a bit weird for me. But that does not change my desire to get more of these beautiful nail polishes. Well done Maybelline!





Do you have any favorites of this range?

You can find me on :
bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I have nominated you for “Shine On and Versatile Blogger Award” please follow the link for more info http://helloscar.wordpress.com/2014/03/21/shine-on-versatile-blogger-awards/ Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am very flattered!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love these nail polishes! I have about seven different shades and just love every single one of them. And I think the blue one is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete